CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Great Wolf Lodge

Mid-winter break. What is this? We have winter break and spring break and, apparently, we need a whole week break in between those! I've always wondered why this school district does this. I would much rather have those days at the end of the year. Regardless, we used the time to take the kids to the Great Wolf Lodge and had a great time. It was VERY pricey but we stayed just one night and had two days to play...and play we did. The kids had a blast!! There was a lot to do but we stuck with the indoor water park. We really did have a good time.



Cooper and Porter loved the water!!


I hardly even saw the other kids. They were from one thing to the next.



And we definately knew when it was time to go...




8 comments:

Tfamily said...

Looks like fun. I have seen the deals you can get through Costco and wondered if it would be a fun place to go. Thanks for sharing.

Janeen said...

So much fun! There is nothing like water activities to were out little people!

Diana said...

All Tuckered out. Looks like fun!!!

Brinaghs said...

How fun to have that time to spend with everyone! Hope all is well with everyone!! Miss ya all

Halvorsen Family said...

Hey Missy!! What a fun little vacation. It's always good to get away, even if it's just for a couple of days.

Heidi and Caleb Sims said...

I am glad that you all took a vacation! It is impossible to put a price on memories like this! Having fun with your familyis definetly worth it! Hope all is well with you! Love ya all!

Heidi and Caleb Sims said...

Hey! Feel free to check us out on our blogspot.... chsims.blogspot.com

Brinaghs said...

hey check out my blog http://www.coachbtrx.blogspot.com/
chris brinagh