I just had another day to add to the list of "very best days of my life". On Saturday Frank and I got to see Wicked. WOW! What an amazing show! We left Seattle on Friday morning and have been down here in sunny/smokey SoCal having a very nice, relaxing, kid-free weekend. A weekend absolutely not possible but for wonderful family members. Andy and Aaron are holding down the fort. (I hope they still want kids after this weekend!) What a blessing to be able to leave the kids with loved ones who you trust and to not have to worry at all about how they are doing. Thank you so much to Andy and Aaron. We love you. I hope you still love us.
I'll post more when I get home but I had to put this picture out there.


10 comments:
Luuuuuuuuuuuuucky!!
Missy!! Thats soo awesome you got to see Wicked! I am so jealous!! Hope you guys had fun in Cali!!
K - that's hillarious! I'm sure they still love you :-) So glad you got to get away!! I have tickets to the show but it doesn't actually get here to Memphis until July 2009!! What a wait! Sounds like it will be worth it though :-)
Oh yeah - and GREAT picture of you two!!
Hi there! How are you doing? We totally miss your family. They're getting SO big! I can't belive the twins are up and walking! Hope you all are doing well!
MISSY!!! I saw your link on Elizabeth Cheney's blog. So fun to see your family!! Looks like all is well. Are you filling up all that free time your husband has now! haha! :)
Jeanne Deveraux
Isn't theatre great! . . .Thanks for the support! from Dr. Deveraux in Texas.
Miss- I'm a blog stalker and I found you. Hope you don't mind. miss ya. Jessi
FUN! A weekend w/o the kids & seeing Wicked, a good time indeed!
Guess who I found!!! Did you just love Wicked? That is my most favorite musical. I've seen it twice and would go again in a heartbeat. I'm glad you guys had a fun getaway.
Post a Comment