This is the guy. This is who we (not me) have voted to be the next president of these wonderful United States. A man that (as you can see in the above picture) will not even cover his heart or repeat the pledge. Why? We'll never know because the media will not talk about it. But they WILL talk extensively about Gov. Palin's wardrobe. WOW!!
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Are You Kidding Me?
I just listened to Barrack Hussein Obama give his victory speech. I still cannot believe that he's going to be the new president. I knew all along that he would win, but you know, there's still that little hope that there would be an upset. But, indeed, he's the guy. Well I, for one, am not happy about it. Does anyone else feel like we, as a country, have been "strong-armed" by the media? I wish so much that we could have just had election coverage that was fair and even. It's disturbing that we can't get fair reporting and, more than that, that we can be swayed so easily.
Posted by Today Is My Day at 9:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Well said.
I agree about the media and how much it influenced the vote
There will be change but not the change the American people are looking for!
hey,
how's franks football team doing? i hope all is well. take care!
Hey, I found you in the land of blog! Just wanted to extend my condolences from Tuesday's vomit inducing election. Don't even get me started. Just know, you're not alone and hey....your kids will now have the "right" to a college education.
Yeah - I haven't been so happy the last couple of days...I just can't believe it! We are so screwed!
Post a Comment