I come to the realization, everyday, that I am not in charge around here. Let me show you what I mean.



Take a close look at the writing on the front of his PJs(If I'm Not Happy Nobody's Happy). Nothing could speak more truth tonight than that PJ shirt. So when the option of the table came into the picture, it was a no brainer. Let the kid march! Keep him happy...then everybody's happy. And that's where we stand tonight. Happy.

2 comments:
I thought those two were babies, not big boys. Stop them from growing up right now!
Ok, 1st I love that family picture of you 9, So good!! 2nd, I love the babies halloween costume. That is a crack up! And 3rd I am so excited to check out what you are up too. And Yes, I love to read all about your kids. It is great!!
Post a Comment