Time to blog again and this time I'll try to add pictures.
On Saturday Sam and Trey had football games. Trey's game went about as well as things have been going all season. We didn't even get close to scoring. And the other team scored a lot...I lost count after 5 touchdowns. Our team did look better in the 2nd half and I have to say, they have really improved since day one. After the game the boys got all the water bottles and hosed down Coach Frank. Watching the boys I realized that they have had so much fun. They have lost all but one game and still they are having a blast. That is what this is all about.(I wish all the parents could remember that part!)
Sam's game was a semifinal game. With a win they would go to the championship game next Saturday. They won the game 14-6 and will be playing a great team next week. But it is a team they have beat once this season already. Good luck Sammy!!!

Halloween was "fun" for us as well. Getting 7 kids into costumes is quite the chore but they have so much fun that it is worth it. The twins needed new church clothes so from that came the idea for their costume--missionary companions!
Don't they look so big? And cute I must say!!!Livvy wanted to wear the horse costume from last year. I wasn't about to fight her on that. It's a zip up costume--are you kidding me. That's one I didn't have to worry about!

Abby wore her Tinkerbell costume from her ballet recital last June. Kayla did the make-up. She actually got up at 6:15am so that she could have Kayla do her make-up on the day of her school Halloween party. Now that's dedication!

Sam had a great costume. I went to the goodwill and found a shirt, pants, belt and a hat. I picked up a messenger bag from wal-mart and made a whip with rope and brown duct tape. I put a little "dirt" make up on him and he made a good looking Indiana Jones!!

Here's one of all of the kids. We went to Grandma Donna and Grandpa Todd's house before trick-or-treating and spent some time with them. Trey went with the old stand by--the football uni and Kayla just had some fun with red!


5 comments:
Seriously, I LOVE the missionary costumes!
Danette
SUP Rodartes?! Nice to find your blog...hee hee, I was "blogstalking"!! Love the Halloween pics!
Wow, I can't believe you have a blog and I ran into it on someone elses. I miss you! How long has it been? The kids are cute as ever!
OH MY GOSH YOUR KIDS ARE SO FRECKING CUTE!! LOVE THE TWINS COSTUMS. I WAS SO SUPRISED WHEN I CLICKED ON YOUR NAME AND THERE WAS MORE TO YOUR BLOG!!! YOUR AMAZING!! I WAS SURE GREAT TO SPEND TIME WITH EVERYONE AT THE FAMILY REUNION, IT REMINDS ME HOW MUCH I MISS ALL OF YOU!!!
Missionaries.. SO CUTE!!
I am glad you've updated, keep it up and it will get easier!
But nice job on the back ground, so much more YOU!
Post a Comment