Trey turned 12 today. He's getting so big. He said he had a good day and they sang to him at school. We had a little party for him tonight here at home and had a good time. Trey is really a cool kid. He's pretty independent, likes to do his own thing. When he gets home from school he, first, does his homework (without being reminded--he's kind of a freak of nature in that sense) and then heads outside. I'm not sure what he does out there except that when I look out the window he is walking around the property with either a stick or a football in his hand. He is getting great grades and really is pretty pleasant--for a twelve year old boy. I couldn't pass this day up without writing about my Trey. Happy Birthday Buddy. Mom loves you. We all love you.

We also went to Grandma Donna's work today (Cooper, Porter,Olivia and I). Grandma likes to take the kids around to whomever will indulge her and show off the grandkids. The kids...they just like to look at the fish.



3 comments:
Hey Missy!! I just found your blog!! We miss being the ward and seeing you guys! Check out our blog:
www.elliotandrachel.blogspot.com
It was good to see you on sunday a couple weeks ago!!
Rachel
Happy Birthday Trey! 12 yrs old Holy Crap I am getting old!! love ya
Hope you had a happy birthday Trey! The best birthdays are in November!!
Post a Comment